This red, white and blue flag was first chosen in 1985 in a county-wide contest. It centers on a blue silhouette of Morrow County and a white image of the Monument which was dedicated to Morrow County Citizens by the U.S. Government for the highest WWI War Bond sales per capita in 1919. Sixteen red stars in a circle represent the townships of the county. Morrow County was established in 1848. It was named for Ohio Governor Jeremiah Morrow.